My Sem Break (^___^)


huhu
the time passing fast
last week my mind keep telling me
"the sem break is going to start!! is time to rock!!"
these words make me cant fully concentrate on my last subject
Commercial LAW sure die 1 T__T
haiz
but now my sem break just left 2 weeks
WTH
hahaX =D

on 17 of Feb
we had a BBQ party at huina's residence
woohooo~100% fully enjoy~!!
here's photos






around 11pm
we had finish all the charcoal
we were forced to end this party
Although BBQ party kit is turned off
chit chat kit is on!!
after clean-up
33,jieyi,kevin,ahtian and me 
we just sit in the living room
watching movie
chit chating about the story of the movie
erm 
enjoy the chit chatting vf u all
the another three were crazy for the tetris battles in the room= =

the next day morning
i had slept late!!
OMG i have to rush to Sentral
i used the super fast speed finish all the things within 5 mins
WOW~!!
1st time thk that i can b superwoman pun
LOLx

once i reached BP
i straight laid in my sweet sweet bed 1st
cz i wan to hang out vf my dearest later again!!


my dear muimui Bday~!!
Happy Birthday,my 38=]
 

make a new fren there
a cute and friendly gal
XinTong

Nite
second round celebration
woohoo



21 of feb
enjoy lunch vf my cha bo
mian mian

alls in our stomach~!!
YUMMY!!

23 of feb
celebrate our Da Jie's Bday


i had edited a video for dajie
hope she will like it
she cried while watching tat video
tat's what i wan!!
Happy Birthday my dear~

25 of feb
dajie,ahtian,mian mian,eyu and i
depart to melaka!!
but not for travelling
just for renewal of tenancy
keep eating from melaka to muar
from muar to BP
OMG getting fatter T_T
on the way go melaka~!!

taken at muar =D

How was ur break?
my boring holiday is started from this seconds start
cz i have to stay bside my dad b a "guai guai nv" in this few days
my fren,enjoy ur break yar =]

                    

p/s: I saw him today!! a guy who very important to me!!




Comments

MinCy_M said…
nice !!
good relax after u exam~~
remenber go learn car ah~dont waste money ah~stupig!!XD

Popular posts from this blog

11.58pm

星期天♥

first day first post =L.O.V.E=