first day first post =L.O.V.E=


November, I Love You =)
 No matter what was happened yesterday
Today is a new day for me
Is a good chance to start my new life from this month start
I'm grateful for what happened yesterday
It lets me will more cherish the thing i owned today
Thanks, for those accompany me and give me support when I'm down
at least u didnt dump me away when i need you
Sorry, for those who i hurt
because of my childish, caused a lot of problem out
maybe it will be an irreparable wound in our friendship
Sorry for that
I just want to let u all know I keep silent
it's not mean I'm angry with you
I just don't know how to talk to you
Please give me some time to calm my mind



I'm keep telling to myself "I'm ok..."



I'm happy today, how was your day? =]

Comments

ERYNN said…
november yes I love november<3<3
you know why right??XDXD
November, new beginning, new start!
End and finish all the bad memories!
Smile always ya^^

I am always here for you!
enen,i buy a small present for u..hope u like it~!!woohoo..i knw u and mui always with me,love u all so much..cant with u all the time like before, i juz realized that u are the one who knw me well~~sad =[
MinCy_M said…
不需要老是说对不起
因为有的时候 你根本没有做错
我知道 你的对不起
只为了把事情结束掉
可是自己 还是觉得伤心
没关系 还有我们
任由你骂 你打 都不需要你根我们说对不起
这就是真正的好朋友 家人
爱你
什么事如果你敢再不跟我说
我就骂死你~哈哈哈哈=]
我有错 确实有错
也不能说我没错
我讨厌对不起
所以你们不可以这样对我 绝对不可以
爱你 我什么事都会告诉你和溦仔的
其实 你们跟他们不同
我们中学的五年 不是白过的
别再拿来比较了 我爱你

Popular posts from this blog

星期天♥

7.14pm