"Trying trying" Huh~ try to adapt it-my tough Malacca life

today use eng typing my dearest blog
no other reasons jz wan to be "CC" (dun huh meant copy cat lar stupid!!kaka)
look at my sista all trying type in eng when blog-ing
so paiseh la if i din use eng to blog-ing
shame la lame la
haha
Oh my~(CC too)
my life here so tough
always miss Johor
miss BatuPahat 
miss local food there
miss my daddy's dishes
miss my family
miss sista chabo
miss .....too
my daddy
my sister
my Xuan Xuan
miss everything in BPahat
homesick...haha
really homesick  i dun believe it b4 i thk tat i finally gt it bck my freedom
bt i'm sure i cnt live without my dad lar 
also my dear sista lar
everything i nid to face and solve it alone
no 1 can do it for u
mayb tis's a challege
bt it cum wrong time lar  memang troublesome
lukily I'm awesome haha
2day no bad lar
make fren v others bt alls are gals
disappointed lar
anyway at least happy 2day
and i juz spent rm6 2day
oh my~
i also thk tat i awesome
dun say like tis  shy shy lar
bou 11more we four 38 go mamak lalalalalalalalalateh
walao my pant want to drinks my nes also lar
thn i wear my wet wet pant go bck EP

oh my~reali 38
i saw a gal
then i run to beside her said:"Hai~" then laugh loudly
in 1st, she must felt weird "why Ep gt such crazy gal?~!"
haha  anyway
then eyu them thk tat i recognize tat gal
mana tau~ i duno who is she~~
haha reali funny
i felt sorry to our roommates
cz we talk loudly laugh loudly do anything loudly
haha
Gd nite
nw is 2.03am bye

Comments

MinCy_M said…
so late still not slpp ==
aiyoooy~ i miss u very much ah !!
who is the "..." ?? O.O
XD
we write blog in english is cz wan to improve eng mah~
u know de la..my english poor dao ~~~
haiz~~
u alone at there
not us ..not ur family
but is ok la~
u trust u will be fast adapt the new environment ~
any problem jus tell me and call me ah~
ok??
my sistar jiayou !! muakz ~
Patricia-lim said…
All ur write about I gt the same feeling...~!!Gambateh!

Popular posts from this blog

11.58pm

星期天♥

first day first post =L.O.V.E=