T_______________T

















Yesterday nite quarrel vf my sis again
i duno y we always hav the argument
last nite i reali wan to go out v my sista
cz i had rejected them over hundred times
i relli felt ps to them
but nobady ans me when i'm trying to let them knw
ok well i cnt tahan sb dun wana to pay attention me
later i forgt y i being scolded by my dad
then i told my dad
"u all dun care bout me,everytime dun wan to ans me,and no responses."
my sis duno what happened btw my dad and i
she misunderstood me
she use her forefinger pointed at me
said "u dun always say the bad thgs bout me in front of dad."
arhh i hate someone use their forefingers point at me
and i realli dint tell my dad any bad words bout her in front my dad
i wouldnt do tat
she is not understand me
she just think bout wat she thk
she never knw we treat her very well
yierhh buai tahan ar
my family looks so good
but the u never knw the story inside my family
y i'm so talkative
yea ya i admit that i'm talkative
cz i talk vf my dad and sis
no response
ask them sth
no response
tat's y i dislike sb said
"sotong有八只脚  还是八个嘴巴?"
damn

Comments

MinCy_M said…
cheer my sistar~~
don always think the back~
they still will care uu de
know~~ don think back ah~
jiayou ah~~
u like to talk then talk v me lah ^^ ok ok ?? ^^jiayou !!!
ERYNN said…
there's many story behind a happy family...
Juz try to accept it..maybe this is fate...actually they still care and love you..juz show in other way that u duno...cheer!
emily tay said…
不要不开心啦,朋友一次聚会没去也没关系呀,有那个心意就够了啦,我们都知道你也会很想念我们的呀。哈哈。家人是爱在心口难开,你要多体谅他们,他们也是为你好啦。知足感恩善解包容,时时记得这些话,让自己更快乐些。
姐妹,下次的聚会,也许会更久些,但是记得距离产生美。我们会懂得更珍惜每一次的见面,会知道,更开心的笑。
要爱家人,爱自己,要感恩,不要看自己少了什么,而是去计算自己拥有了多少。
加油,每个人都有自己的烦恼,从烦恼托框而出,才是最重要的事。我们的耳朵,都愿为你聆听。

怡珊
×@ mao mao @× said…
家家有本难念的经,我们真的要调适心情学会面对各种情况。不然会把自己给气死的>< 加油。=]

Popular posts from this blog

11.58pm

星期天♥

first day first post =L.O.V.E=